Originally, I intended to post about Social Network to build your business. Instead, I stopped to reflect on Thanksgiving and realized how thankful I am for what has transpired over this past year.
So in honor of this special day, I want to share with you what I am thankful for:
- For a chance to make a difference in so many people’s lives.
- When near tragedy struck with my health, God ‘opened a new window’ and turned this potential tragedy into a better opportunity for me and my husband!
- For the friendship and loyalty of the group of retail buyers and producers that I have worked with as their gift sales representative.
- For the chance to work in an industry that I love in rural Idaho where I love to live.
- For the love and support of my husband and business partner who is always encouraging me to be the very best person I can be.
- For Dr. Jim and Ronda who are helping me to rebuild my health.
- For my dear mother-in-law, three wonderful step-daughters and a long list of in-laws who have loved and accepted me without reservation.
- For my daughter, Debbie, who loves me and remains in my life despite the adversity that has affected both of us.
- And for you, my readers, who allow me to share bits of my life with you.
Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving.