6 comments for “Ask Your Questions Here!

1. April 5, 2010 at 9:08 am

I would love to read other people’s questions. It might save me writing to you later.

I am learning a lot from your material. I actually went out and made my first wholesale sale after reading your Guide.

Thank you.
    Karen

2. April 5, 2010 at 3:45 pm

Congratulations Karen!

3. April 6, 2010 at 3:57 am

Hi, Sandy Thank you for offering your Wholesale Gift Guide,I have been looking all over for a really long time on help with my wholesale side of my Business Angelic Soaps and Gifts. Thank You. Okay here are two questions that I have for you.

1.Which is best except payment 1/2 up front and 1/2 before shipping, or full payment due at the time orders are placed?

2. With my wholesale line sheet should I email it out to Gift shops or Mail it out by old fashioned USPS?

4. Robin
    May 8, 2010 at 9:17 am

I am opening a specialty store in Florida. I am having problems finding wholesale suppliers for a very specific niche market. I need products to sell and someone to help me find the wholesale suppliers. Can someone help me?

Thanks
    Robin
    Florida

5. May 8, 2010 at 6:41 pm

Hi Robin,

What is your niche market? Send me more information and I will see if I can help you.

Sandy Dell
    ‘GiftRepSandy’

6. Deb
    June 16, 2010 at 8:21 pm

Sandy, my company feel that gift shops are the best place to distribute our product, but I do have a question. We are also investigating other distribution methods. The retailers are our number one priority. Will we retailers be upset if we distribute our products through specialty catalogs or web-sites? We plan to make sure that the prices do not undercut the retailers. The reason I ask is because we may not be able to reach all retailers initially, but we would still like to reach the consumer.