Back a few years ago, I posted an article listing 84 venues to selling your products online. Since that time, the link went dead and I was very sorry to see it go!!
Thankfully, Carolyn Edlund posted a new list of 125 online venues on her Artsy Shark blog!
- CraftShowCase — Website developed by Christine Gresh and her husband, Dave
- Sourcing Handmade –– Owner, Tracy Czech
- Made in America Shopping Network — The idea of partners, Doug Newman and John Fellows
- Retail Parade — Michelle Burtch, president
- CraftStack — Justin Miller, President and Founder
Make sure to check out Carolyn’s list of 125 places to sell your art or craft online. You should find a couple venues that will be perfect for your business
Since posting this original article and link, the Artsy Shark post has listed 220 Places to Sell Your Products Online!!
Of course, my favorite is Meylah!
November 2016: Artsy Shark has updating this list again and adding more interesting tips. Check this out on her article: Where to Sell Art Online