Instead of writing a typical article this weekend, I stopped to reflect on Thanksgiving and realized how thankful I am for what has transpired over this past year.
So in honor of this special day, I want to share with you what I am thankful for:
- For a chance to make a difference in so many people’s lives, on and offline.
- For the friendship and loyalty of the group of retail buyers and producers that I work with as their gift sales representative over the years.
- For the many customers and corporate buyers who purchase our Tastes of Idaho products for themselves and their loved ones.
- For the many, many new and seasoned producers who have purchased my eguides and coaching services. Being a small part of your success truly blesses me.
- For the love and support of my husband and business partner who is always encouraging me to be the very best person I can be.
- For my three wonderful step-daughters, Andrea, Amanda and Calandra, their children and step children and a long list of in-laws who have loved and accepted me without reservation.
- For my daughter, Debbie and son, Grant, who love me and remain in my life despite the adversity that has affected all of us.
- For my unrelenting faith that tells me that all is good — despite some of the troubling and horrific happens during this year. I truly believe we are all growing and changing into better people through it all.
- And for you, my readers, who allow me to share bits of my life, knowledge and experiences with you.
I wish you a happy and blessed Thanksgiving.