As you probably know, my e-guides and trainings specialize in helping you start selling products at wholesale, starting with independent stores, and moving up from there.
Unfortunately, my expertise does not extend to selling wholesale to the big boys. As a result, I have searched for years to find that person who can help you jump to the next level.
Karen Waksman is a Manufacturer’s Rep turned Author, Speaker and Consultant. She has sold millions of units to the World’s Largest Retailers and now dedicates her time to teaching Entrepreneurs like you, how to market and sell their products to Major Retailers, Online Retailers, and Catalogs!
If you have a product that you think would be perfect for big box retail stores, you will absolutely love this upcoming webinar called:
No sales experience or existing buyer relationships required!
The FREE 90 Minute LIVE Webinar will be held on Thursday, February 22nd (various times shots available)
If you missed her previous live event in San Francisco, or even if you did, you don’t want to miss this FREE webinar.
Topics Karen plans to cover include …
- Understanding the Chain Store Market — You may have the perfect product for retail buyers. But if you don’t know what they specifically want – you will not get your products into stores! And you will waste everyone’s time. In this webinar, we will be discussing how to get a purchase order from a chain store.
- Preparing Your Case For Chain Store — Just because you identify exactly what retailers to go after, if you don’t present the right way, nothing else matters! These buyers are busy! Learn what to say to chain store buyers to get them to buy!
- Preparing Your Pitch — Who is scared to pitch? Most of my producers are! That’s why we take the person out of the equation and make it a PROCESS. I am going to give you that process!
- Multiplying Your Efforts with Chain Stores — We don’t want to win the lottery one time. We want to replicate over and over again. We want to leverage our results and get even bigger and better retail opportunities like my clients.
- Tips and Strategies on How to Get Started Selling to Chain Stores Today — We will also be covering how the buying process works at chain stores, what makes a chain store buyer say YES to your product, what NOT to do when pitching chain stores and tips and strategies on exactly how to get started today!
I watched her video last Thursday and found the information invaluable! A couple of the tips she shared that even I didn’t know about ….
- Why you don’t submit your products via the Vendors online website
- What is the best strategy for developing your packaging for chain stores
- How ‘Retail Factoring’ can help you get the financing for your orders.
Karen has taught tens of thousands of companies on the subject of selling to retailers … so be prepared for a powerful FREE event!