Nothing excites me more than living a life of passion. One of the reasons why we sold our wholesale and retail online businesses is because my passion was to expand my Wholesale Business Coaching and Consulting.
What can you do to bring passion into your business?
Kara Benz from Boho Berry created a list that I thought was excellent.
Today, I want you to run through a quick little exercise:
1. Grab a notebook or sheet of paper and write down 3 things that you are passionate about. … If this is hard for you, try asking yourself these questions:
- What are my goals?
- What do I do most of the time?
- What do I keep on trying to do?
- What draws me?
- If I could do one thing for the rest of my life, what would it be?
- What do I love to do?
- What would I do, even if I didn’t get paid to do it?
- What makes me feel like nothing else exists?
- What activity makes me feel completely in my element?
- What am I doing when I feel “right” or “beautiful” or “connected”?
2. Brainstorm some ways that you can turn one (or all) of those passions into a way to help others.
3. Take just ONE of those ideas and set yourself a goal to put it into motion.
… The trick to finding your calling through all of this is simple:
Do what you are passionate about.
What I found is when I set my new goals, my passion grows and evolves. Once I started focusing on coaching and consulting (and I have another business where I coach as well), I found a refreshing new look at my businesses — including finding more inspiration to market and generate additional clients. This small change drives more momentum to share new ideas which create more and more inspiration and passion for my business. (Think of a snowball rolling down the hill!)
I know this is a busy time for you, but now may be the time to start thinking about your goals for 2020. If you can create a picture in your mind, you can begin to act upon it when you are ready. I am sure Kara’s tips will start your thinking along these lines. Next thing you know, you will start creating more passionate goals for the future.
PS. With my renewed passion, I’ve created a new coaching program that I will be launching after the holidays! Stay tuned to find out the details!!