OUR GROWING LIST OF MINI EGUIDES!
CONSIGNMENT DONE RIGHT!:
How to Consign Your Products to Shops, Protect Your Interests, and Get Paid!
Whether you are just getting started in wholesaling, marketing through galleries, or considering consignment as a growth strategy (or you failed at consignment previously), this is THE guide for you.
In addition to the PDF instructional materials, I am also offering the three agreements in an editable Word document as well. Your download link will include the consignment ebook AND the editable bonus agreements.
Let’s take a peek at what else is in this eye-opening resource:
- Why consignment is usually a bad idea!
- The FOUR situations where consignment is almost always a good idea!
- How to protect your goods (and your pocketbook) while in the hands of a shop owner!
- Bookkeeping and inventory control!
- And much more!
An in-depth peek at our 50+ member
“Selling to Retailers Mastermind” Group on Facebook
Read on for information on my hot off-of-the press, “Best of Mastermind”, an abridged 61-page resource, offering the best and most extensive comment threads from the mastermind.
If you want to ‘try out’ the membership before joining, consider purchasing my newest eGuide: The Best of Mastermind: Selling to Retailers — Discussions & Resources.
Here is a list of some of the thread topics in the Best of Mastermind:
- Bar Codes
- Catalogs Strategies
- First Time Order Incentive
- Following Up with Buyers
- Online Wholesale Inquiries
- Qualifying Wholesale Customers
- Sales Reps
- Trade Show Booths
- Using a Fulfillment Service
- Website Platforms
- Wholesale Discounts
Order your own copy today for $15 — instant download!