OUR GROWING LIST OF MINI E-GUIDES!
HOW TO PRICE YOUR PRODUCTS
One of the most common questions I am asked as a wholesale business consultant (and sales representative) is how producers develop correct pricing for their products. As an in-depth answer to that question, I developed a written guide on the subject: How to Price Your Products.
1. Margin Vs. Mark-Up
2. Why Retail Stores Mark Up Products… So Much!
3. Primary Channels of Wholesale Distribution
4. Determining Direct Costs
5. Competing with Retailers for Customer
6. Purchasing in Bulk Will Save You Big Bucks!
7. Pricing Analysis
If you are struggling with pricing issues on your products, this is a must-buy book for you!
CONSIGNMENT DONE RIGHT!:
How to Consign Your Products to Shops, Protect Your Interests, and Get Paid!
Whether you are just getting started in wholesaling, marketing through galleries, or considering consignment as a growth strategy (or you failed at consignment previously), this is THE guide for you.
In addition to the PDF instructional materials, I am also offering the three agreements in an editable Word document as well. Your download link will include the consignment ebook AND the editable bonus agreements.
Let’s take a peek at what else is in this eye-opening resource:
- Why consignment is usually a bad idea!
- The FOUR situations where consignment is almost always a good idea!
- How to protect your goods (and your pocketbook) while in the hands of a shop owner!
- Bookkeeping and inventory control!
- And much more!
An in-depth peek at the best Q & A from our
“Selling to Retailers Mastermind” Group
Read on for information on my hot off-of-the press, “Best of Mastermind”, an abridged 61-page resource, offering the best and most extensive comment threads from the mastermind.
Here is a list of some of the thread topics in the Best of Mastermind:
Order your own updated copy today for $9.97 — instant download!